Objectif du cours
The course is an introduction to medical image anlaysis, in particular registration and segmentation. It is complemented by a course at the second semester detailing some advanced techniques in statistical and mechnaical modeling for computational anatomy and physiology.
Organisation des séances
Mode de validation
Projects + article presentation + quizz (mini exam)
- Handbook of Medical Imaging, Volume 2. Medical Image Processing and Analysis (SPIE Press Monograph Vol. PM80/SC), J. Michael Fitzpatrick (Author), Milan Sonka, 2009.
- Medical Image Registration, Joseph V. Hajnal (Editor), Derek L.G. Hill, D. J. Hawkes, 2001.
- Handbook of Medical Imaging: Processing and Analysis, 2nd edition. I. Bankman Editor. Academic Press, 2008.
- Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention (Annual Conference) MICCAI, http://www.miccai.org/conferences.
- Medical Image Modalities and
- Image Filtering andLow Level Operations
- Image Classification
- Segmentation with Deformable Contours and Surfaces
- Parametric and Deformable Registration of Images